With the increasing pollution and COVID-19 around the world, it is important for us and our family members to breathe quality air. So, to purify the air around us, it is important to buy the best air purifier in India that can filter out microorganisms, toxins, and harmful gases from the air.
Which is the best air purifier in India?
Mi Air Purifier 3
The Mi Air Purifier 3 comes with a rectangular design equipped with mesh on all 4 sides. These meshes filter the air from impurities and throw out the clean air from the top of the machine.
The HEPA filter of this air purifier can filter out microorganisms up to 0.3 microns in size. Also, this air purifier comes with a 99.97% filtration efficiency.
One of the interesting features is that you can control this air purifier through the Mi Home app and also monitor air quality from time to time.
- Consumes less power (only 38W)
- Highest filtration efficiency
- It can be controlled with Google Assistant and Alexa
- Filter needs a frequent change
Philips AC1217/20 Air Purifier
The Philips AC1217/20 Air Purifier comes with an auto-purification feature that can detect the PM2.5 levels and reduce them drastically. This air purifier can deliver clean air at a rate of 260 m3/hr. The night sensing mode makes your bedroom ready for sleep by constantly monitoring the air pollutants around you throughout the night. Moreover, this device operates silently, and hence you can have a peaceful sleep.
This device comes with a 4 level colour ring that displays the quality of air around you. The blue colour defines best air quality, and the red defines bad air quality.
- Provides the highest accuracy
- 4 level colour ring for displaying quality of air
- Only suitable for small areas
Honeywell HAC25M1201W 53-Watt Air Purifier
Honeywell HAC25M1201W uses advanced filtration and sound reduction technology, which makes it stand out from the competition. Its unique design allows ideal airflow in the room, as it allows airflow from sides, base, and the top.
The powerful HEPA filter in this air purifier can detect up to PM2.5 and kill microorganisms by 99%. If you have a larger area to purify, then the 3D technology of this air purifier comes in handy.
- Eco-friendly operation
- Low running cost
- Comes at an affordable price
- Filter needs frequent replacement
Philips High-Efficiency Air Purifier AC2887
Philips AC2887 air purifier comes with Vitashield IPS cleaning, which can deliver clean air at the rate of 393m3/hr. This air purifier is ideal for rooms up to 95 square meters. This air purifier can remove pollutants and deliver fresh air within 10 minutes.
The smart sensors turn down the fan speed when you are sleeping to provide a noise-free environment.
- Low Noise
- Aerodynamic design for efficient airflow
- VitaShield kills 99% of bacteria and allergens
- Relatively high maintenance
Coway Professional Air Purifier
Coway has a large research centre with 243 full-time researchers dedicated to developing air care products of all types so you can breathe easy every day. The company’s “Coway Air Purifier” ranks as India’s best selling product, making it hard not to love this brand!
The innovative design ensures high efficiency: your home will be cleaned in no time, thanks to an optimized airflow that maximizes reach while minimizing noise pollution.
- Powerful HEPA filter removes 99.97% of pollutants
- Best sales support
- Nothing found as such
This air purifier comes with VitaShield, which includes an extra thick NanoProtect HEPA filter. It is designed to reduce the UFP particles and remove the H1N1 virus from a room up to 505 sq ft in size within 8 minutes.
This air purifier’s Special Allergen mode and quiet sleep mode are the perfect combinations for removing airborne allergens.
The AeraSense technology can detect even the slightest change in the air and adapts accordingly.
- Best suited for people who are allergic to dust
- Affordable pricing
- Frequent filter replacement is needed
Dyson Pure Cool Link Tower
This is the most advanced air purifier on the list. The air multiplier technology works powerfully and can circulate the room with a cord length of 1.9m.
It comes with an intelligent purification feature that kills 99.95% of pollutants, bacteria, and other harmful gases. With the help of the Dyson link app, you can constantly monitor the quality of air in your room.
- Powerful filters
- Cleans the room of any size
- Quite expensive compared to other air purifiers
- Becomes noisy when operating at higher speeds
What are the benefits of Air Purifiers?
- Due to the impure air present in the room, people suffering from Asthma and other allergens get highly affected. Air purifiers fight respiratory problems by purifying the air in the room.
- Active smokers often affect passive smokers. If there is anyone smoking in your surroundings, it can indirectly harm your lungs. So, to keep you safe from active smokers, the air purifiers filter the air from smoke particles and other allergens.
- If you are moving to a new home, it might be filled with powerful toxins like formaldehyde. Air purifiers are good at filtering such toxins in the home.
What purifying techniques used by Air Purifiers?
In the UV air purifier, the UV light is sent into the air chamber to remove impurities and allergens from the air.
Activated carbon is good at filtering dust particles and harmful gases in the air. Though carbon filters cannot eliminate harmful chemicals that can cause medical issues, they can eliminate harmful gases and toxic smells from the air.
In this kind of purifier, a charged particle is attached to the pollutants so that they become heavy and fall on the surface of the air purifier. If anyone is suffering from respiratory problems like Asthma, this is the best pick.
Purifiers that use ozone purification will intake normal oxygen (o2) and convert it into ozone. When released into the air, the ozone sticks to allergens and other harmful gases and oxidizes them.
Purifiers using HEPA filters have a thick sheet of a paper channel to catch the airborne impurities. These purifiers can wipe out parasites, dust, smoke, and other harmful elements present in the air. It is also the latest purifying technique use by best purifier in india,
Poor air quality at home can make you fall sick. So, it is important to pick the best air purifier in India to provide your family with fresh and pure air and keep them away from respiratory disorders.