The much-awaited winter season is already knocking at our doorstep. And with the onset of winter, the need for instant hot water increases dramatically. Using immersion rods or heating water on a gas stove can be tedious and costly. Therefore to solve the issue of hot water access, we now have at our aid instant geysers.
As the name suggests, the instant water geysers instantly heat water using electricity and store water in the in-built tank that you can use later. The need and importance for water geysers are increasing every day, and thus, the market today consists of a massive plethora of options that can leave you in a dilemma.
To let you purchase the ideal instant geysers that meet all your requirements, we have curated a list of the best instant geysers worth buying. Moreover, we have also prepared a list of the essential factors to consider that will let you purchase the ideal geyser.
Table of Contents
Top Picks of The Best Instant Geyser in India?
Below is the list of best instant geyser in India based on product quality, capacity, wattage, durability, brand reputation, customer reviews and after sale service.
1. Crompton Bliss 3-L Instant Water Heater
Crompton Bliss 3 liter is our top choice for the best instant geyser in India. Crompton is a brand of Indian origin that specializes in water pumps, heaters, and other electrical products. Crompton Bliss is a 3-liter capacity instant water heater. The inner tank is made of steel and keeps the heat for longer periods. ABS makes up the outer shell of the heater, which is shock-resistant and rustproof.
- Powerful copper heating elements for fast heating of water
- Its suitable for high rise building
- Durable rust and shock proof body for longer life
- Neon indicators shows green light when water is perfect hot
- Doesn’t come with inlet and outlet pipes
2. Havells Instanio 3-Litre Instant Geyser
Havels has set the standard in the electrical equipment industry (switches, boards, fans, wires, and so on). Havels Instanio meets the manufacturer’s promise. It is a 3-liter water heater with a curvy design that is both light and compact.
It includes a ring-like LED display that changes color as the water temperature in the heater changes. Havells Instanio is our editor’s pick for the best instant geyser in India.
- It is equipped with stainless steel ultra thick inner tank
- Suitable for high rise building and pressure pump applications.
- Durable rust and shock proof outer body for longer life
- Fire retardant power cord
- 3 pin plug not included
3. AO Smith EWS-3 Glass Lined 3 Litre
A.O. Smith is a water heating equipment and boiler manufacturer located in the United States. Its appliances have decades of research and development behind them. From time to time, their appliances have been improved and revolutionized. This heater is intended for household use and can resist pressure up to 9 bars of water.
The heating element is made of incoloy, which does not accumulate calciferous deposits as copper elements do. If you are looking for stylish and efficient geyser for your home then AO Smith EWS-3 Glass Lined 3 litre is the best instant geyser in India.
- Glass coated heating element that gives you uniform heating of hot water
- Blue Diamond glass lined tank is more stronger and corrosion resistance
- Long lasting Anod rod works on different water conditions
- Suitable for high rise building with 8 bar pressure.
- Installation charges apply
4. Bajaj Splendora 3L
This water heater can endure water pressure of up to 6.5 bars, making it ideal for high-rise buildings. The outer body of this instant water geyser is shock-resistant. It is equipped with a fire-resistant cable and a neon indication light for heating.
The copper heating element provides a prolonged life for the geyser. Bajaj Splendora 3L is the another choice for the best instant geyser in India.
- It is equipped with ABS outer body and stainless steel inner body
- Fire retardant power cable
- Suitable for high rise building with 6.5 bar pressure.
- Sleek in design that enhance your modern bathroom
- Installation is not free
5. Hindware Atlantic Convenio
The Instant Water Heater CONVENIO is perfect for small kitchens/bathrooms with little water usage and limited space. This instant water heater comes with a 3L capacity and can handle pressure up to 6.5 bars. IPX1 Protection ensures that CONVENIO is splashproof, allowing it to be used in even the tiniest kitchens/bathrooms.
- Copper sheathed heating element that transfer heat from electricity to water with super ability
- Suitable for high rise building with 6.5 bar pressure.
- It is equipped with ABS outer body and stainless steel inner body with corrosion-resistant
- Instant reheat with RPR valve for warm water
- Pipes and plug not included with package
6. Lifelong LLWH106 Flash
Internal heat retention and temperature preservation are aided by the high density and thick PUF, resulting in greater energy efficiency and lower power costs. It can stand up to pressure of 8 bars and is best suitable for high-rise buildings.
The thermostat of this heater comes with a cut-out conform to ensure there is maximum safety while operating the geyser.
- Neon indicator indicates the status of water heating
- Suitable for high rise building with high pressure pump.
- Thermoplastic outer body prevent from rust and corrosion
- It provides three level safety against high temperature pressure and safety valve.
- Plug not included with package
7. Racold Pronto Neo 3 Litres
Internal heat and temperature are retained because of the high density and thick PUF in the water heater. It results in greater energy efficiency and lower power bills.
Pronto Neo comes with three degrees of protection against high temperature and pressure, provided by a sophisticated adjustable thermostat, cutoff, and multifunction safety valve that meets international requirements.
- Its high power heating element gives fast heating.
- Suitable for high rise building with high pressure.
- Anti-syphoning system to prevent back flow of water from the tank
- It provides three level safety against high temperature pressure and multifunction safety valve.
- Plug not included with package
Best Instant Geyser in India Summary
How To Choose The Best Instant Geyser
Wattage: One of the most important factors to consider while buying the best water geyser is geyser wattage. The wattage of a geyser determines the performance of the appliance. The more the wattage of the geyser, the more powerful its performance will be. The instant geysers come with a high wattage of approximately 4.5 KW. While on the other hand, the storage geysers have a low wattage. The instant geysers with 4.5 KW wattage heat water faster, thus saving electricity. The instant geysers only heat water required for bathing, thus preventing the wastage of hot water.
Capacity: To ensure you get your hands on the best geyser, it is essential to consider its capacity. The capacity of a geyser is measured in terms of liters. To get a brief idea regarding the geyser’s capacity, consider the number of members in your family. A small family having two to three members can opt for an instant geyser with 6 liters capacity. However, if the requirement is limited to only domestic purposes such as washing utensils, a geyser with 1 liter to 3 liters will be sufficient. While for domestic purposes, a geyser with a capacity of 6 liters will be an apt choice.
Pressure rating: The pressure rating of a geyser is measured in terms of the bar. Those living in high-rise buildings must always opt for a geyser with more than six bars, consisting of a pressure control valve. These valves prevent tank breakage in case of excess water pressure. The glass-lined geysers are a suitable option due to their capability to resist high water pressure.
Tank material: When buying a geyser, it is essential to consider the tank material to ensure the product’s durability. Usually, geyser tank material is of three types: stainless steel, polymer tank, and enamel tank. Most geysers use the porcelain enamel tank that ensures the longevity of the geysers. The porcelain enamel tanks are corrosion resistant, accounting for their long life.
Safety features: A geyser is an essential home electrical appliance used daily. Therefore it is imperative to consider its various safety measures that ensure user safety. While buying a geyser, ensure that it features a thermostat temperature consisting of external controls to customize the setting. Moreover, opt for a geyser featuring an oxygen-depleting sensor. This sensor automatically switches off the appliances when it detects a low oxygen level.
If you are interested to know more about geysers, checkout our in depth geyser buying guide which help you to choose the right geyser.
How Does an Instant Geyser Work?
Instant geysers are also known as “point of use” or “tankless” water heaters.
A microprocessor is built into instant water heaters, which control the heater’s operation. Automation has been introduced to the heaters via microprocessors, requiring minimal input and handling from the user.
It saves up often wasted hot water that accumulates while waiting for the geyser to heat up in traditional storage geysers.
Instant geysers are also known for their safety features. They have a built-in thermostat that switches off the heating element when the desired temperature is reached. It prevents accidental fires and burns.
Advantages of Using Instant Geyser
- Because water is heated rapidly in an instant water heater, the time it takes to heat may be significantly shorter than that of storage geysers.
- Because there is no space required to store water, they are lighter than storage tank heaters.
- The instant geysers are compact and can be easily put up on the wall.
- They are more energy-efficient than storage tank heaters by 24 to 35 percent.
- The instant water heater is more durable and can survive for 10 years longer than storage tank heaters.
Disadvantages of Using Instant Geyser
- The upfront cost and installation of the unit are very high for instant water heaters.
- During a power outage, it is tough to get hot water.
- When there are multiple outlets, there is inconsistency in the water heater.
- It takes a bit longer time to deliver hot water.
Tips to Reduce Electricity Consumption with Instant Geyser
- Before buying an instant water heater, it is recommended to check the energy efficiency rating. The higher the rating, the lower is the power consumption.
- In short, select the instant water heater based on the size of the family. If you are a small family, it is recommended to buy a heater with less wattage. A larger family size requires higher capacity geysers.
- Do not use the geyser at full throttle all the time. It increases the power consumption.
A geyser is a crucial electrical appliance that instantly provides hot water. The best instant water geysers feature the perfect amalgamation of high efficiency, durability, and powerful performance.
The products mentioned above are the best instant geysers in India that are a must-have. We hope the geyser buying guide will further help you purchase.