It is the best time to buy a new geyser for your home. India provides the best instant geysers in the market today. If you are looking for quality and affordability, then Indian instant geysers will suit your needs perfectly. Most people worry about how much they spend on electricity bills each month regarding power consumption.
Installing an Indian geyser would be one of the best decisions you could make because its energy efficiency saves money in monthly payments.
Crompton Bliss 3-L Instant Water Heater
Crompton is a brand of Indian origin that specializes in water pumps, heaters, and other electrical products. Crompton Bliss is a 3-liter capacity instant water heater. The inner tank is made of steel and keeps the heat for longer periods. ABS makes up the outer shell of the heater, which is shock-resistant and rustproof.
Havells Instanio 3-Litre Instant Geyser
Havels has set the standard in the electrical equipment industry (switches, boards, fans, wires, and so on). Havels Instanio meets the manufacturer’s promise. It is a 3-liter water heater with a curvy design that is both light and compact.
It includes a ring-like LED display that changes color as the water temperature in the heater changes.
AO Smith EWS-3 Glass Lined 3 Litre
A.O. Smith is a water heating equipment and boiler manufacturer located in the United States. Its appliances have decades of research and development behind them. From time to time, their appliances have been improved and revolutionized. This heater is intended for household use and can resist pressure up to 9 bars of water.
The heating element is made of incoloy, which does not accumulate calciferous deposits as copper elements do.
Bajaj Splendora 3L
This water heater can endure water pressure of up to 6.5 bars, making it ideal for high-rise buildings. The outer body of this instant water geyser is shock-resistant. It is equipped with a fire-resistant cable and a neon indication light for heating.
The copper heating element provides a prolonged life for the geyser.
Hindware Atlantic Convenio
The Instant Water Heater CONVENIO is perfect for small kitchens/bathrooms with little water usage and limited space. This instant water heater comes with a 3L capacity and can handle pressure up to 6.5 bars. IPX1 Protection ensures that CONVENIO is splashproof, allowing it to be used in even the tiniest kitchens/bathrooms.
Lifelong LLWH106 Flash
Internal heat retention and temperature preservation are aided by the high density and thick PUF, resulting in greater energy efficiency and lower power costs. It can stand up to pressure of 8 bars and is best suitable for high-rise buildings.
The thermostat of this heater comes with a cut-out conform to ensure there is maximum safety while operating the geyser.
Racold Pronto Neo 3 Litres
Internal heat and temperature are retained because of the high density and thick PUF in the water heater. It results in greater energy efficiency and lower power bills.
Pronto Neo comes with three degrees of protection against high temperature and pressure, provided by a sophisticated adjustable thermostat, cutoff, and multifunction safety valve that meets international requirements.
How does an instant geyser work?
Instant geysers are also known as “point of use” or “tankless” water heaters.
A microprocessor is built into instant water heaters, which control the heater’s operation. Automation has been introduced to the heaters via microprocessors, requiring minimal input and handling from the user.
It saves up often wasted hot water that accumulates while waiting for the geyser to heat up in traditional water heaters.
Instant geysers are also known for their safety features. They have a built-in thermostat that switches off the heating element when the desired temperature is reached. It prevents accidental fires and burns.
Advantages of using instant water heaters
- Because water is heated rapidly in an instant water heater, the time it takes to heat may be significantly shorter than that of storage geysers.
- Because there is no space required to store water, they are lighter than storage tank heaters.
- The instant geysers are compact and can be easily put up on the wall.
- They are more energy-efficient than storage tank heaters by 24 to 35 percent.
- The instant water heater is more durable and can survive for 10 years longer than storage tank heaters.
Disadvantages of using instant water heaters
- The upfront cost and installation of the unit are very high for instant water heaters.
- During a power outage, it is tough to get hot water.
- When there are multiple outlets, there is inconsistency in the water heater.
- It takes a bit longer time to deliver hot water.
Tips to reduce electricity consumption while using instant geysers
- Before buying an instant water heater, it is recommended to check the energy efficiency rating. The higher the rating, the lower is the power consumption.
- In short, select the instant water heater based on the size of the family. If you are a small family, it is recommended to buy a heater with less wattage. A larger family size requires higher capacity geysers.
- Do not use the geyser at full throttle all the time. It increases the power consumption.
These are some of the best instant geysers available in India right now. Choose anyone that best fits your family’s needs. Moreover, do not forget to check the energy efficiency rating of the geyser before purchasing. It impacts power consumption.